Thobela FM Gospel star search
Naa o na le bokgoni bja go opela mmino wa Gospel? Se ke sebaka sa gago sa go ntšha talente mme o be le sebaka sa go thopa dimpho.
Terms & Conditions
1 Prize per entry
2. Entrants need to tag the station on either one of our social media platforms(Instagram, twitter or Facebook) @ThobelaFMYaka and use #ThobelaFMGospelStar.
3. Entrant’s social media account must be accessible for all people to view.
4. You may only enter on one social media platform, so choose wisely.
5. Video duration: 30 seconds to 1 minute.
6. Creative freedom is allowed. You may sing your own song or a well know song.
7. Audio from the videos may be used in on air promotions.
8. Entrants may encourage their friends and followers to vote by liking and sharing/retweeting those videos for more likes.
9. Top 10 finalist will be those videos with the most likes.
10. The competition is open to all age groups.
11. You must be a South African citizen to participate.
12. If the station announces you as a finalist but you are unreachable, Thobela FM reserves the right to select the video clip with the most likes following yours as replacement.
13. The Top 10 Finalists must be prepared to record new videos and post/tweet them for the second round of the competition which will again require people to vote by liking the videos. The top 5 most liked videos will go into the last and final round.
14. Following this the Top 5 must be prepared to record new videos and post/tweet them where the final 3 videos will be voted for.
15. The top 3 most liked videos in the final round will be the winners of the competition.
15. Winners will be announced on air and on the station’s digital platforms.
16. If a prize is not claimed within 3 months then it is forfeited.
17. The competition is not open for seasoned artists.